Facebook Ads are the first advertising tools that come to mind when we think about promoting your shopify store. However, there are so many other options out there than Facebook ads. Although the latter is an effective advertisement tool, it’s time to explore other ways to advertise your dropshipping store.
Promote Your Shopify Store on Instagram
While Instagram is a subset of Facebook, it is still a different platform to promote your store other than Facebook. Instagram Advertising Via Facebook. One of the ways you can start an Instagram advertisement is through Facebook. Although we said no Facebook, it will be officially advertising on Instagram, so we mentioned it.
Advertising on Instagram is mostly the same as a Facebook advertisement. Instead of Facebook Feed, you choose Instagram Feed; the rest of the advertising part remains the same. But the audience on Instagram is entirely different from what you saw on Facebook. Moreover, leveraging the right statistics will allow you to assess if the particular advertising platform aligns with your key audience.
Before starting your Instagram advertisement journey, you have to make an Instagram account dedicated to the dropshipping store. Add a high-quality profile picture, attracting description and include your store link.
Instagram ads are a great way to drive traffic from the app itself. With over 500 million active users, it is an incredible platform for driving sales and growing your brand awareness. Here are some tips to open an Instagram account:
- First, decide if you want a business account or a personal one. Business accounts are great for reaching your target market and getting noticed by influencers who may be interested in working with you. They allow more information about your company to appear on the photo/video page itself.
- After that, follow their guidelines as far as opening an account. Instagram requires users to be at least 13 years old, and they do not allow pornographic or illegal content, so make sure your business meets their requirements.
- Once you have opened the account, start by posting photos/videos that best reflect who you are as a company. Some good examples would be products in action, employees at work, and any of your products in different circumstances.
- When you post on Instagram, make sure to add a great caption that helps explain the photo/video. Add hashtags when appropriate to help get your content found by more people interested in similar topics. Try not to use too many, or it can look spammy or unfollow-worthy.
- Another key feature of Instagram is the ability to add links in your bio so that anyone reading can learn more about you or find out where they can buy your products. Use this function often and grow a following by giving people an easy way to contact you whenever possible.
This is a standard post that you typically post on your Instagram account. But you can boost it in the future . The concept of boosting is the same as advertising your post. However, it is more limited and simpler than a Facebook advertisement.
Moreover, it is perfect for boosting the organic posts’ momentum. If you aim to advertise with Instagram but are unsure of advertising through Facebook or boosting the post, we suggest the former option. You will have more options, and you can use them with Facebook Ads.
Another great option to promote your shopify store through Instagram is Story ads. 1/3rd of the viewed Stories on Instagram come from businesses. You can also reach out to influencers who post your store’s ad on their story, thereby providing more visibility.
Promote Your Shopify Store on Pinterest Ads
The social media platform works excellently for gaining traffic and directing visitors to your dropshipping store. Ensure to do a thorough target audience research to see whether they are using Pinterest. It is particularly great for stores that belong to the following categories:
- Home décor
- Fashion/ beauty
- Antique and collectables
While you can be successful with any product you want to sell, invest in proper research to find the perfect angle for the advertising work. According to statistics, 71% of Pinterest users are females, so keep this in mind when building your advertisement strategy. If you have a limited budget to test the efficiency of Pinterest will work for you, there is a free way to do it. You will be able to see if your audience is actively using Pinterest.
Here are some useful tips for Pinterest ads:
- Do not be too promotional in your ads. People who follow you because of a pin don’t care about sales pitches, so keep the content pretty lowkey and non promotional.
- Ensure to put your business contact info like phone number and email address so that customers can easily contact you. This will be helpful if they want to ask some questions regarding the products and your services.
- Don’t forget to include your website in the pin. This is required for every single ad. Make sure that it isn’t too promotional; when you write ads, don’t immediately turn off this and people. It’s important to have a good, clickable description on the pin as well.
- Write your blog posts with people in mind. This isn’t just for Pinterest ads but will help you stand out more and draw a better audience if you think about it that way rather than just pinning something because of how pretty or funny it is.
- Make sure to tag people in your pins when you can. This will help you get more exposure and potentially draw a bigger audience for the pin. Of course, this is much easier if everyone involved follows each other, but it’s still helpful even if they don’t follow back because chances are there’s someone who does, so it’s worth the tag.
These are some important steps in setting up the account so that it looks more professional and trustable rather than spammy. If you want to start using Pinterest ads on your business’ page, make sure you have at least 50 followers. After this, it’s possible to get started with ads even without followers, but having them is always nice.
Promote Your Shopify Store with TikTok
Since 2020, TikTok has become the most downloaded app. Beating out some of the most popular apps including Netflix, YouTube and Tinder.
Bringing your brand to TikTok gives you the ability to put your store in front of hundreds of millions of potential customers. TikTok alone has accounted for over $350 billion dollars worth of ecommerce sales in the past year.
Specifically, Shopify has partnered with TikTok to easily connect your store and have the ability to promote your store with TikTok.
Brand Sponsored Hashtags
One of easiest and best ways to promote your store with TikTok is to use sponsored hashtags.
You can do this by asking influencers to create user-generated content (UGC). This allows your hashtags to be seen by followers of influencers with large followings. It also let’s customers shop for products related to the hashtags.
Now that you can connect your shopify store directly to shopify. Users can directly shop or visit your store through shoppable videos and ads. They can do all this without having to click your link in a bio or navigating elsewhere to find your products.
Promote Your Shopify Store with Reddit Ads
Another great option that could work for a dropshipping store is through Reddit Ads. Reddit is known as the front page of the internet. According to Reddit, it provides you with the best of the internet in a single place. It allows you to access updated feeds of fun stories, breaking news, memes, pictures, and videos.
Promote Your Shopify Store with PPC Advertising
PPC ads are where you only pay when users click on the ad. The most powerful platform for PPC Ads is Google. With Google Ads, you pay Google to get on the top of the search result page. Google Ads is Google’s advertising program that enables you to promote your website via different kinds of ad formats and pay only when a user clicks on them. These ads can be displayed in the form of text, image, video or even mobile app promotion. It works by running an automated auction where advertisers compete for space at certain price points depending on the position they want their ads to appear in.
Google Shopping ads are paid advertising on Google.com displayed as a banner or text advertisement above the search results, allowing advertisers to create and display ad listings targeted towards specific user search queries. Shoppers can click through this link directly from their searches to your product page with one-click access to purchase items listed in your online catalog.
Google Shopping ads are different from Google text advertisements because they show your items, pricing and images in a grid-like display that is clearly visible to the user when searching for particular products or categories on Google.com. Your ad will appear alongside other similar product listings with their corresponding image thumbnails and prices, allowing users to compare multiple options before making a purchasing decision.
Google Shopping ads are available in the following formats: Product Ads, Sitelink Extensions or Call extensions. Each format can be used to reach more of your customers who are looking for products just like yours online with Google Search.
Bing Ads is a paid advertising channel that Microsoft offers. It has been around since 2009 and was originally known as ‘Microsoft AdCenter. They can be used to promote your business across the internet, including search engines like Bing, Yahoo and Google – which makes it a great addition to any marketing mix. You’ll find all of the information you need to get started with Bing Ads in the Ad gallery, so click on ‘Sign up and create your account today.
When it comes to starting an advertising campaign on Microsoft’s adCenter/Bing ads platform, there are a few key things that you’ll want to keep in mind:
- Make sure that when people search for your keywords, they see ads from you at the top of their search results.
- Use dynamic keyword insertion to make sure that your ad copy matches what people are searching for. This can increase click-through rates by up to 20%.
- Ensure that the titles and descriptions included in your ads match exactly what a user is searching for.
- You can also use ad extensions to increase your ads’ visibility. This includes site links, location targeting and callouts that highlight product or offer information.
Promote Your Shopify Store with YouTube Ads
YouTube advertising is a great way to gain exposure for your video content. When you purchase an ad on YouTube, it will appear in the right-hand column of videos that are currently being watched. You can set up an ad campaign by targeting specific keywords related to your business and which audience demographic best fits what you’re trying to advertise.
This ensures that people who are searching for what you’re selling will see your ad instead of showing it to people who have no interest in buying. The ads must be targeted correctly so they don’t waste money on clicks from viewers who aren’t interested in your product or service. When you’re setting up your campaign, there are a few different ways to target your ads.
The concept of influencer marketing is built on the idea that people with lots of followers or subscribers can sway other users to buy certain products. Because an influencer’s following has already been cultivated, his or her recommendations are much more likely to be persuasive than a typical ad would be. Since Google AdWords takes advantage of this principle, it’s a great way to get more eyes on your product.
- With AdWords, you can work with YouTube influencers and have them create videos about your brand or specific products. And, you can run paid ads at the beginning of their video. This will boost viewership of that content by linking directly back to your site, increasing the likelihood that someone will make a purchase.
- Don’t forget to put ads directly on your YouTube videos too. This can be great for making sure you get more views and subscribers. It also gives advertisers one step easier access to these users because they have already demonstrated an interest in that topic or content creator.
Promote Your Shopify Store with Twitter Ads
Twitter Ads allow businesses to target specific audiences and increase their reach. Businesses can choose the age, gender, language and location of who they want to see your ads. They also have a Twitter Card feature that allows users to interact with your ad in much more detail than just clicking on it through TweetDeck or seeing an image preview in your Twitter stream.
One specific feature of Twitter Ads is that you can target a list of users by importing a CSV file from an email marketing provider. This way, you’ll be able to reach your existing customers as well as those who haven’t begun the buying cycle yet but could soon become leads and finally turn into sales for your business.
Tips for creating an effective Twitter Ads strategy:
- Try to use images that will immediately grab the users’ attention.
- Target a specific audience and ensure your ads have an engaging CTA (call-to-action).
- Use hashtags relevant to your business, industry or products/services. It is important to put yourself in the shoes of a user who would see one of your ads.
- Keep the copy short and to the point, but try not to be too pushy or sales-y because that can turn users away from your business.
Promote Your Shopify Store with Linkedin Ads
LinkedIn ads are a great way to reach the right audience for your business. You can target by company name, position title, industry and other demographic information. This means that you’ll only be targeting people who may need or want what you’re selling. You can also target by company size, meaning that you’ll only be showing your ads to companies with employees. This is great because it means when people are surfing LinkedIn, they won’t see your ad if their employer isn’t a good match for what you offer. It’s a win-win situation.
LinkedIn Ads will create an advertisement on LinkedIn that can target your perfect audience. The more specific you are here, the better targeted your ads will be. You’ll have several different options to choose from when creating the ad, including things like what time you want it to be shown and whether or not you’d like for people to share your ads with others on LinkedIn.
Once you’ve created your ad, you’ll need to decide where and when you want it to be shown. LinkedIn Ads will show ads on the right side of LinkedIn pages (desktop) or after someone has scrolled halfway down a page on mobile devices. You can limit this so that people won’t see them until they’ve reached certain criteria, like how many times someone has visited your page or how many times they’ve scrolled down the page.
It’s also possible to include calls-to-action with LinkedIn Ads, which means that when people see your ad, you’ll prompt them with a button that says something like “Learn More” or “Download Now!” You can even use both images and text to draw people in and prompt them to click through.
You can have LinkedIn show ads as much or as little as you’d like. When you’re ready, simply choose an ad schedule that works for your budget and preferences. You’ll be able to see how many times the ad was shown, so you’ll always know what kind of return on investment your LinkedIn Ads are giving you.
Promote Your Shopify Store with Snapchat Ads
Snapchat might be known for its disappearing messages, but that doesn’t mean they’re not interested in advertising. While it’s still a developing platform, the company has introduced ads into its app to generate revenue and expand its presence. These are just like any other ad you’d see on Facebook or Instagram: there’s no special treatment given if you’re using the platform already.
Ads on Snapchat can be targeted to a wide range of factors: age, gender, and so on. And because they come with an expiration date (the ads will disappear after 24 hours), advertisers don’t have to worry about users taking screenshots or otherwise archiving them forever. Some experts have argued that this might be better for marketers.
Snapchat Ads are similar to ads on Facebook or Instagram, but they have the added benefit of disappearing after 24 hours. They can also be targeted by age and gender. This is good news for advertisers because users will not want to screenshot their ads forever in fear they may disappear. Some experts argue that this may be better for marketers.
Promote Your Shopify Store with Display Advertising
Search advertising is the most popular way of Google online advertisement. The ads are shown on search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo. It has many features which help you to target your customers more accurately than other types of advertising. You can use demographics targeting or keyword matching for this type of campaign.
With demographic targets, advertisers could target their ads to specific ages, gender and location. Keyword matching allows advertisers to choose the keywords that are relevant for their products or services. When you want your adverts to appear on a certain website, then Google AdSense is a perfect choice that will allow you to display advertising on millions of websites, including YouTube, Blogger etc.
Google Display Network is another way of advertising using Google AdSense. It has many websites connected to this type of program, so you can easily advertise your products or services on them. You have the opportunity to reach up to more than 70% of global internet users with this type of ads, and it has numerous opportunities for advertisers who want their business to grow faster.
Use Search Engine Optimization
The best way to get started with SEO for your store is by optimizing the page titles and meta descriptions.
- Meta Descriptions tell you what people are typing into Google, so these need to be descriptive enough to entice users to click through.
- Page Titles should be concise and informative of what kind of content will be on the page.
- The first few sentences of your content should be written in a way that convinces readers to keep reading. -Use keywords, but don’t overdo it. Google is smart enough to recognize spammy or unnatural SEO practices and can lower your ranking if they do so.
- Link to other pages on your site that contain related information.
- Include a clear call to action, such as signing up for an email list or making a purchase.
- Keeping customers engaged and coming back is the best way of retaining long traffic terms. The more relevant people feel about your brand, the longer they will stay around.
So are you all set to start promote your shopify store? Look beyond Facebook advertisements, and you will find there are so many other valuable platforms that can help promote your dropshipping store. Also, if you haven’t started your store yet, be sure to checkout Brandafy.com and have a branded store created for you in under 24 hours.